Join us as we prepare to name a Regional Champion from the best trainers in the Pacific Northwest!
· Learn more more about the Season 1 Regionals here
· If you haven’t already, go pre-register for the Cap Hill PvP Season 1 Regionalliterally right now!
· Find upcoming tournaments on the Silph Arena Tournament Map
· Join our dedicated Discord for the Seattle Regionals
All participants are required to familiarize themselves with the official Silph Arena Rules. Failure to abide by these rules can and will result in penalties including disqualification from the tournament.
Where is the tournament?
Raygun Lounge, a gaming store in Cap Hill
501 E Pine St, Seattle, WA 98122
What time is the tournament?
Doors open at 2pm, as soon as Lapras Raids end
Tournament starts at promptly 3pm
Please arrive at least 20 minutes early for check in process
When should I be pre-registered?
Literally as soon as you can. There are a lot of logistics going into hosting this tournament, and having an accurate headcount really, really helps us out.
How do I get there?
There are a ton of public transit options, including the Capitol Hill Light Rail stations, about a 10 minute walk away.
Street parking is available, but will probably be a little tough till you get a couple blocks away. There are plenty of paid lots around.
Will there be food and drinks available?
Raygun has an assortment of food available, as well as coffee, beer, and other drinks.
No outside food or drink is allowed.
What’s the area like?
Cap Hill is a great neighborhood to play in, so take advantage of that if you have some time spare before or after the tournaments. There are a ton of gyms within walking distance if you want to play in the area for Lapras raids (keep an eye out for a raid map we’re putting together!).
- In the area immediately around Raygun, the Pike/Pine corridor has lots of stops, gyms, and spawns, and is very walkable.
- Just a few minutes away is Cal Anderson Park. It’s a small-ish nest with a good walking loop and two gyms (both EX eligible).
- If you head to Broadway and walk north, just past Cal Anderson, there is a great stretch of stops that are often lured, and tons of Pokemon to catch.
- Just to the west of Cap Hill is our Downtown area, which is super dense, and where many of us head for Community Day and other events. You can’t go wrong down there, but a good starting point is to stay between 4th and 7th, and Olive and Union. If you keep heading west, once you get past 2nd, you’ll start to be in the area of Pike Place Market and the waterfront. Great place to play, but it’ll be crowded, especially on a nice Saturday!
Can I bring a buddy along to hang out during the tournament?
We don’t have a ton of extra space in the venue, but we will definitely try to make room for anyone who shows up. There are also a ton of place to hang out in the immediate area.
What if I can't make it to this Regional?
There are a few others in PNW, with the closest being in Tacoma. Feel free to hop into their PvP server for more info.
Where else can we chat about Regionals?
Join the official Silph Arena Regional channel where you can talk with other competitors and hosts.